Grey | The Wise
Our raincoats consists of 3 separate layers that form to create, what we consider, the perfect rain jacket.
Firstly, the outer layer is a soft shell treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
The middle layer hides taped seams and a completely waterproof wind-block. Lastly, there is a micro-fleece layer to keep you warm, with a sleek cotton inner-lining for comfort and a sharp finish.
Each Ember&Earth jacket comes with ventilation holes under the arms to ensure breathability, while keeping you warm.
There are three pockets in total - The first on the inside (which we're told can perfectly host a bottle of wine), and two outside pockets, which are protected by both flaps and snap buttons to stop any stray water running in. The cuffs can also be tightened in order to stop water getting in (highly recommended in heavy rain). When fully buttoned, there is a high neck to ward off the howling wind, and drawstrings, that when tightened will create a cozy little haven in your hood.
In short, your jacket will want to keep you dry, warm and looking great at all times.
- Outer Shell: DWR (Durable Water Repellant) treated 40% Polyvinyl and 60% Polyester
- Middle layer with waterproof wind-block
- Inner lining: 100% cotton
- Lining colour: Black
- 1 Inside Pocket, top left
- 2 outside pockets with flaps and snap buttons
Below is both a male and female chart, showing the actual body measurements for each jacket.
- For the Gentlemen out there, your Chest/Torso is the most important measurement.
- For the Ladies, the most important measurement is either your Bust or Hips, whichever is wider.
- If you plan to wear layers (jumpers, sweaters, etc) underneath, we recommend going a size up to accommodate.
- When measuring, measure the full circle around your chest/bust/hips at the widest part.